Business Loans From GovLoans
4) Certified Development Company Loan Program - This loan program intends to provide long-term financing to achieve economic development in a certain community. It designed to work in a manner where the Small Business Administration will provide expanding businesses with a long-term, fixed-rate financing for their major fixed assets including lands and buildings.
5) Economic Injury Disaster Loans - This type of loan is established to provide substantial loan amounts to small business including private, non-profit organizations in order to help them reestablish their business their businesses which suffered from an economic injury resulting from a recognized disaster, regardless of whether or not the loan applicant has obtained direct physical damage.
6) Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) Program - This is the type of loan program that could provide financing to small businesses in the form of equity securities and long term loans.
7) Indian Loan Guaranty, Insurance, and Interest Subsidy Program - This loan program seeks to obtain funds from private sectors in an effort to help promote business development initiatives in certain areas.
8) Microloan Program - This loan program is designed to provide small loan amounts to start-up business establishments to help them run their newly established business venture.
9) Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program - The purpose of this loan is to provide funds to eligible small businesses to help them meet their ordinary and necessary operating expenses that it was supposed to meet, but failed to do so in the process, for the reason that one or some of its employees have been called to active duty in their role as a military reservist.
10) Short Term Lending Program - This type of loan program is designed to help small business in the process of gaining access to transportation-related contracts from the Department of Transportation.
To learn more about these loan programs, you can visit http://www.govloans.gov/loans/type/3.
Business Loans From GovLoans
Back to Page 1
About The Author
Iola Bonggay is an editor of TopGovernmentGrants.com one the the most comprehensive Websites offering information on government grants and federal government programs.
She also maintains Websites providing resources on environmental grants and grants for youth programs.
Additional Government Grants ResourcesMoney Follows the Person Rebalancing Grant Demonstration Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has recently established the Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Grant Demonstration Program wherein they aim to assist the states to balance their long-term care systems and help Medicaid enrollees transition from institutions to communities.
American Schools and Hospitals Abroad Program
Much of the international aid provided by the United States government goes to support education and healthcare efforts around the world. Many of these programs are design to encourage the spread of American values to other countries.
FirstHome Mortgage Program in North Carolina
One of the programs of the agency is the FirstHome Mortgage Program wherein they seek to offer 30-year fixed interest rate mortgages to first time home buyers in the State of North Carolina.
Department of Human Health and Services: Family Planning Services Grant
OPHS has recently announced the availability of funding opportunities for the establishment and implementation of voluntary family planning service projects.
Financing Your Education - Federal Perkins Loans
The Federal Perkins Loan Program helps those undergraduate postsecondary students that cannot afford their educational expenses without financial assistance with a low interest loan. The loan is in place to help them meet their educational expenses to the completion of a postsecondary degree.
Uncle Sam's Money and How to Get a Micro Loan
The US Governement has a MicroLoan Program that provides small loans to new start-up companies, newly established businesses, or loans to help small business growth concerns. Under this government l...
Health Resources and Services Administration's Licensure Portability Grant Program
The Health Resources and Services Administration has constituted the Licensure Portability Grant Program (LPGP) wherein they aim to improve the experience of State licensing boards that have manifested a credible record in implementing cross-border activities in order to help overcome licensure barriers in the provision of telemedicine services across various States.