This is NOT a solicitation for applications.
This is just an announcement that the Woodstock Foundation, Inc.
has been selected for their work on this project.
As such, the Foundation will:
1. Support research projects by conducting archival searches for references to Park
collections and historic resources, and providing access of archival materials to historians and researchers working on research projects.
2. Assist with cataloging Park museum collections, including textile, ceramic, art and book collections, using the Billings Archives and supportive sources to improve documentation and accountability of the historic resources associated with the historic Billings estate.
3. Re-house archival materials in the Billings Archives to provide long-term preservation and enhanced accessibility, particularly of correspondence, financial records and receipts, photographic images, and architectural drawings.
4. Provide Past Perfect software to catalog the Billings Archives.
5. Update the Billings Archives Finding Aid and create a finding aid for the Billings Farm and Business records.