This announcement is not a request for applications.
This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition.
The Recipient agrees to:
1. Authorize Potomac Conservancy employees to support the efforts of the partnership in close consultation with NPS to ensure all activities outlined in this agreement and subsequent Task Agreements are mutually agreeable.
2. Maintain a point of contact for Trail-related business.
3. Consider ways that the national trail designations can complement Potomac Conservancy activities.
4. Promote national trails-related activities on the Potomac Conservancy web site.
5. Collaborate on the development of educational and interpretive programming related to the themes of the CAJO and other national trails as appropriate.
6. Participate in meetings designed to promote the partnership and/or objectives set forth in this and subsequent Task Agreements.
7. Assist NPS in establishing new relationships and capitalizing on existing relationships with partner sites and local and state governments.
8. Comply with the terms of applicable laws, regulations, and Government policies.